Please feel free to use our templates & tools for the following:
1. Building your personal website or on-line portfolio.
2. Building a website for a commercial client, customizing the template as you need.
Just make sure that you do not:
1. Resell our widgets on-line in any format.
2. Distribute our widgets without permission.
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully
- Do not resell our widgets on-line in any format
- Do not distribute our widgets without permission.
- When you 'purchase' a widget from WidgetsforMuse.com, you're actually purchasing a license to use that widget.
- Our License allows use of the widget in more end products which end users are not charged to access or use. Distribution of source files are not permitted.
- This license is a “multi-use” license, which means that you can use the Item to create more than one unique End Product.
- You can’t re-distribute the Item as stock, in a tool, widget, or with source files. You can’t do this with an Item either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Item. You can’t re-distribute or make available the Item as-is or with superficial modifications.
- Although you can modify the Item and therefore delete components before creating your End Product, you can’t extract and use a single component of an Item on a stand-alone basis.
- You must not permit an end user of the End Product to extract the Item and use it separately from the End Product. Links to Third Party Sites
Widget License Agreement
The following is an agreement between you and the owners of WidgetsforMuse.com ("Website"), which governs the use of the widgets or graphics downloaded from this Website. By downloading a widget, you automatically agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement, without any other conditions or declarations. If you do not agree with these terms, you are not allowed to download or use the widgets.
All muse widgets on our Websites are copyrighted and are the properties of the owner of WidgetsforMuse.com. Your rights to use the widgets are subject to this agreement and the restrictions specified on each widget. WidgetsforMuse.com grants you to a non-transferable license to use the widget on the terms and conditions explained in this Agreement and on the widget download page.
Our widgets may not be used:
- As part of a trademark or logo.
- For resale and distribution (modified or unmodified) to any persons. Do not share widgets, it is strictly forbidden.
- For unlawful or other immoral purposes.
- In a way that can give a bad name to WidgetsforMuse.com
You acknowledge that by your download the ownership of the widget does not get transferred to You and You must not claim that it is yours. Your license is non-transferable, which means that You are not allowed to sell, rent, give, or transfer the right to use the widget to anyone else. The work you create with the template must be used either by yourself or by your client.
WidgetsforMuse.com cannot be held responsible for any copyright violations, and cannot guarantee the legality of the widgets stored in its system. For confirmation, please confirm with the original creator. You use the widgets and this site at your own risk. Select widgets may be subject to additional copyrights, property rights, trademarks etc. and may require the consent of a third party or the license of these rights. WidgetsforMuse.com does not represent that it owns or licenses any of the mentioned, nor does it grant them. It's your sole responsibility to make sure that You have all the necessary rights, consents and licenses for the use of the widgets.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless WidgetsforMuse.com. and its employees and suppliers against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to a breach of this Agreement, the use of this site and the use or the inability of use of any widget, your failure to abide by any restriction regarding the use of a widget, or any claim by a third party related to the use of an Image.
Warranty and Liability
The website and the products (widgets) are provided "as is". We offer no warranty, explicit or implied, regarding any widgets, the website, the accuracy of any information, or any rights or licenses under this agreement including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Ingrid Fuchs / WidgetsforMuse.com do not represent or warrant that the website or the website widgets will meet your requirements or that their use will be uninterrupted or error free.Warranty and Liability
WidgetsforMuse.com shall not be liable to you or to any other person or entity for any general, punitive, special, indirect, consequential or incidental damages, or lost profits or any other damages, costs or losses arising out of your use of the website or the products (widgets).
Prices of all products are subject to change with or without notice. We reserve the rights to change or modify current Terms and Conditions without notice.
WidgetsforMuse.com offers non-tangible irrevocable, digital goods, therefore we do not issue refunds after the subscription or individual widget purchase is made. You are responsible for understanding this upon registering for our subscription service or purchasing a product.
Photo & video Copyright
Photos used in website demo’s are example images only (www.unsplash.com) and may not be included in the widgets. Our Muse widgets do not come packaged with any copyrighted photos. The photos used in the demo’s are purely for demonstration purposes, and are used to give the visitor a preview of what the theme will look like once content has been added. You are responsible for adding your own images. In the event of a copyright violation, WidgetsforMuse.com be notified and will remove the photos immediately. These photos should not be saved, copied or redistributed in any way.
last update on: 15.March. 2017