overlay mega menu
Mobile Sidemenu is fullscreen feature rich menu widget for phones and tablets (can be used on desktop also) with dozens of options to modify the menu for your needs.
Menu close after click on link!
You control the design for your project.
Update Oct. 2017,Version 2.0:
Added global menu placement left or right
This tutorial is also for the Mobile Sidemenu.
SOME OF THE FEATURES ARE
- 1 Breakpoint for visibility ( no break points in muse needed)
- Up to 8 Links
- Up to 5 Social Icons at the bottom of the menu
- Font Awesome Icons for all link descriptions (Cheat-sheet included)
- Menu description alignment ( left, center, right )
- Animated "Hamburger - Close" button
- Choose between 5 subtle menu animation ( timing control options )
- Overlay color and opacity
- Header Logo - images or SVG
- And much more ...
Text options: Size, distance, spacing, color, hover …
Choose Font via muse Textmenu
- To change the fonttype just select the widget and choose your font from the "Text panel". Color and Size-settings are done in the widget.
- On/off size, spacing, colors and links.
Tested on a desktop: Chrome, Safari, FF, Opera, IE8+,Edge partial support
of IE7 (works, but some visual layout features, are missing).
Mobile: default browser in Android 2.3+, iOS5+, Blackberry 10+,
WP7+, mobile Opera and Chrome on Android.
To change the Font just select the entire unit, go to the text panel and choose your font.
The font will be applied automatically from the Muse fonts. This method makes it easier to apply any font you wish.