Full responsive Gallery is a responsive lightbox & thumbnail gallery with focus on performance and providing the best experience for user with any device. The gallery supports responsive design with an easy setup.
Available in 3 Versions:
up to 30 images,
and up to 60 images.
SOME OF THE FEATURES ARE
- Full responsive, full width or inside a page.
- Fast & smart image resizing in lightbox mode.
- Responsive previous and next buttons which are moving inside the image on small devices.
- Style options for icons, thumbnails, text and lightbox.
- Advanced features for breakpoint settings.
On tablet devices, navigation between gallery items is implemented simply by tapping on arrows with a large hit area.
You can have any amount of pictures from 4 up to 30 or 60 images. (All images must have the same size/resolution)
Two sample .muse files are included: ( full-width & in-box gallery)
- If you have content below the gallery widget, please be sure to set the breakpoints of the widget equal to the breakpoints of the muse page ( see image ).
- If you have any problems with the "no border" version, like a small line between the picture rows (depending on the version of muse), please select the widget and in "text properties" change the default "leading" value from 120% to 0%
- Color & opacity
- Icons (previous, next and close)
- Counter options
- Thumbnail style options for distance,
colors, filters & hover effects.
- Position and number of columns per breakpoint
- up to 30 or 60 images, depending on the version.
Tested on a desktop: Chrome, Safari, FF, Opera, IE8+, partial support
of IE7 (works, but some visual layout features, are missing).
Mobile: default browser in Android 2.3+, iOS5+, Blackberry 10+,
WP7+, mobile Opera and Chrome on Android.
- You can set different breakpoints on your page and in the widget.
- Important: Only the largest breakpoint should be the same in
the page & widget.
- If something in your page got messed up:
Please turn the "page lock" off and/or set a style for messed up text fields.