bootstrap intro block
You can create beautiful "Intros" with a few clicks with this Bootstrap based "Intro Block" . You can choose between different backgrounds like Youtube Video, Image or Gradients.
You can switch on / off "Link-Buttons" and style everything to your needs.
Alignment: left/ center/ right
zero, one or two buttons
Browser height, percent or pixels.
- Background Video with color-overlay, two link-buttons, Content align-right & floating arrow.
- Background Image with color-overlay, two link-buttons, Content align-center & floating arrow.
- Background Gradation no color-overlay, one link-button, Content align-left & floating arrow.
- change your background
- style your gradient and overlay
- Turn buttons simply on and off.
- change button-size and style.
- choose you font from the built-in "Text" option in Muse. Set color and italic-lean in the widget options.
Tested on a desktop: Chrome, Safari, FF, Opera, IE8+, partial support
of IE7 (works, but some visual layout features, are missing).
Mobile: default browser in Android 2.3+, iOS5+, Blackberry 10+,
WP7+, mobile Opera and Chrome on Android.
- You don't need any breakpoints for this widget!
-To change the font type click on the widget and then go to the built-in 'Text' option in Adobe Muse. From here you can select any web font from the fonts menu.
- Museversion 2017 needed.